This page will contain the latest information on how the coronavirus is impacting our operations.
Our retail showrooms are currently closed to the public but we can provide online design appointments, please call 0116 262 3419 to arrange.
Monday – Friday only – all branches are closed on Saturdays
- Arnold 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Cannock 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Coalville (NS) 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Corby 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Derby 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Hinckley 7:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Kettering 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Leicester – Murrayfield Rd 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Leicester – Samuel St 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Leicester – William Street 9:00 am – 5:00 pm(bathroom showroom – telephone/video appointments only)
- Long Eaton 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Loughborough 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Loughborough (NS) 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Mansfield 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Market Harborough 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Newark 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Northampton (7:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Oakham 7:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Redditch 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Stirchley 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Stourbridge 7:30 am – 3:00 p
ℹ️ A limited number of customers are permitted in our trade counter areas at any one time (details specified outside each branch)
ℹ️ Please queue outside using the guidelines if the limit in the trade counter area is reached
ℹ️ Inside the branch, please observe the barriers and guidelines in place
ℹ️ Maintain 2 metres from other customers and staff
ℹ️ Goods will be placed in a handover point for customers to collect while maintaining the separation distance
ℹ️ Goods will be signed for by the serving staff member, noting the name of whoever collects
ℹ️ Hand sanitiser is available for customer use
ℹ️ Deliveries to be made to the kerbside or accessible doorstep only
ℹ️ We will not be able to enter properties
ℹ️ Goods requiring two people to deliver will be assessed by the branch on a case-by-case basis
ℹ️ Delivery drivers will be signing the proof of delivery on behalf of the customer
ℹ️ There will be restrictions in place for goods that require two or more people to deliver. Arrangements will be made with the customer
Dear Customers and Suppliers,
Following the guidance contained within the address by the Prime Minister on Monday March 23rd, we are making changes to adapt the business to safeguard the well-being of our staff, customers and suppliers.
We understand some of our customers have closed or are planning to close their businesses for a period of time.
It’s also clear many of our suppliers are closing their operations as well.
From Thursday 26th March, Trade Branches will open between 7:30 am and 1:00 pm Monday to Friday.
We will not be opening on Saturdays.
Our bathroom showrooms and design services are also closed.
In order to provide this limited service, we ask customers to follow the safety and distancing guidance below:
- Phone, text or email orders in advance for collection outside the branch is preferred
- Only one customer will be allowed to enter trade branches at any one time whilst maintaining a strict separation distance of at least two metres at all times
- Payments by credit card only for non-credit account transactions, sorry we can no longer accept cash until further notice
We will notify customers if it becomes necessary to close a branch local to yourselves, please check our dedicated page at pochin.com/coronavirus
We have enabled staff to work from home where possible.
Sales staff numbers are operating at the minimum required to maintain the restricted hours’ service, the remaining staff have been furloughed.
Deliveries can only be made between 8 am and 12 noon. Our delivery drivers have been instructed to only make deliveries to the kerbside and not to deliver goods that require more than a single person to deliver.
Our accounts team will be available on 0116 232 7660 as normal but hours may vary depending on the circumstances. Our Finance Director, Glynn, will be available on his mobile (07515 065087) when there are no staff available on the main office line.
Alternatively, you can access our account portal online at myaccount.pochin.com. If you need to sign up, please contact Scott Bradford on 07921 940139 or email email@example.com.