Please find key information below on what we have implemented to keep both you and staff safe.
• The showroom will only be open to those who have arranged an appointment
• Appointments are limited to reduce the number of customers within our showrooms
• If you have an appointment, please bring no more than one other person with you
What to expect when you visit
• We can only accommodate groups with a maximum of two people and we ask that you do not bring young children with you
• Our doors will be locked, please ring the doorbell (if available) or call to let us know you have arrived
• Upon entering the showroom, please read the safety notice
• Hand sanitiser is provided for your use
• Please pick up a pair of disposable (latex-free) gloves provided so that you can touch displayed products (this is mandatory for all customers)
• Please respect the one-way system (if in place at the showroom)
• Please maintain 2 metres from staff and other customer
• You will find perspex screens or barriers between you and our staff
• Once you are ready to leave, please dispose of your gloves in the provided PPE waste bins
• Our toilets are open and we sanitise them regularly
To read our extended safety information, please click here. For our Risk Assessments, please click here.